While walking down the street in Amsterdam on Saturday.
I’m back from 2 weeks abroad. Where did my travels take me:
Some general notes:
- Male flight attendants dress like pilots while female’s look like nurses.
- Flew over Paris France (oh no, I violated the boycott… yawn) late at night, said hello, no reply. I guess you were all sleeping.
- 50% of all in-flight movies are ‘chick flicks’.
- Airline food is consistently getting worse (why can’t they just get a more tasty fast food resturaunt to cater? would be cheaper and taste better).
- Nude beaches are like Coney Island except the weeners are in the water.
- Germans love speedo’s way too much
- Ugly people love to be naked
- Those who ‘have it’ should show it off on the beach. Those who don’t should cover what they have.
- There should be legal limits on sizes for 2 piece bathing suits.
- There’s ‘good naked’ and ‘bad naked’. There’s more ‘bad naked’ than ‘good naked’ in this world.