Ran some statistics on my cvs tree after a basic pull to build Firefox. There are several things to note:
- gerv cheats (relicensing).
- we didn’t pull /mail, so mscott and bienvenu are underestimated
- several people commit many patches for non-cvs people, so not all code is owned by the committer.
- removing whitespace counts as a line, so does reformatting. So that inflates counts
- copying code counts as new code. So forks, etc. inflate count.
- removes aren’t counted accurately
- this is just for fun, it’s not scientific. Don’t use this for anything important.