I’ve been compiling a little list of some ways you can help online. There is a lot going on, so if you find one I haven’t mentioned, leave a comment so I can add it.
- Flickr Auction – the popular photo sharing site is holding an auction for prints of some donated photo’s. There’s quite a few reflecting some very talented people. If you’ve got some space for a photo and want to help out, this is a great way.
- eBay is using PayPals to collect money for United Way.
- Amazon is collecting through it’s “Honor System” making it easy to donate to the Red Cross through your Amazon.com account. Google is pointing to this.
- Yahoo is also collecting for the Red Cross through it’s website.
- MSN (Microsoft) is collecting money for the Red Cross.
- Apple made it easy to donate through it’s iTunes service (link opens in iTunes).
- Comcast notes a dozen charities which you can donate to (some accept online, some don’t).
- WritersCafe.net has been pushed rather extensively by Fark.com
- Major League Baseball (MLB) will be holding collections on September 7th (or a day of a teams choosing for teams away on that day).
- AOL is linking to a bunch of charities through NetworkForGood.com.
Feel free to add.