I mentioned a little while ago that I was working on mozPod, to bring iPod sync to Mozilla products. I stopped for a while because I don’t have USB 2 on my laptop, and that makes hooking an iPod up really really bad. In fact, it’s pretty much been sitting in a box since November (yea, that’s bad). Well I ordered a USB 2 Card for my laptop the other day. It shipped, so I should get it in a few days. But it will be another few days until I get a protective case for my iPod, so I won’t be taking it with me, so I’ll only be doing a tiny bit of hacking.
Oh yea, the reporter tool has been consuming a ton of the time I devote to open source work. So as that starts to slow down a bit, mozPod gets a little more time.
Now if anyone wants to write some synchronization code, feel free to do so. 😉
Update [12-26-2005]: It’s out, and available here.